“Spectacular Cruises in Bai Tu Long Bay, Reasonable Prices”
Dragon Pearl Junk was built as the motif of traditional Chinese Junks that offer tourist the romantic journey to discover the un-populated islands with the unique route. It is very ideal for small group to honeymoon on luxury junk and accompany with well education and professional crews plus the friendly and hospitality since you have first step on junk. Dragon’s Pearl Junk offers tourist the perfect and wonderful journey to non touristic islands and beach! Check Out Dragon’s Pearl Junk Photo Gallery .
Dragon’s Pearl Junk Description
With 3 junks of Dragon Pearl Junk 1, 2 & 3 were launched in April, June and July 2010, each offers 11 Deluxe cabins (07 double & 4 twin) spreads over 3 decks will be the impressive journey.
This junk with the length 29.0 meters and Width 6.9 meters is constructed by the finest quality materials thanks to skill craftsmen. Each deluxe cabin with en-suite bathroom, 9m2 and no extra bed available is in the fine woodwork elegant design. With the fully equipped dinning room, 02 upper luxury Dinning Area in and outdoor give the stunning views of Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay wonderfully. Plus 2 spacious Sundecks and Relaxation Areas in Front and Back will be perfect to enjoy the bay, sunrise and sunset while admiring the magnificent scenes as well as refreshing drink. Welcome on board of Dragon Pearl Junk to get the charm and be as home to witness the majestic scenery of the natural beauty in an unforgettable voyage.
Number of Junks: 3
- The Dragon’s Pearl 1: Launched April 2010
- The Dragon’s Pearl 2: Launched June 2010
- The Dragon’s Pearl 3: Launched July 2010
Length: 29.0 metres Width: 6.9 metres
Dragon’s Pearl Junk Room description:
* Accommodation (Room type):
|Room category||# rooms||Size( m2 )||Connecting rooms||Extra beds||Description (location, view)|
|Deluxe Double||11||11||No||No||Sea view.|
Sport facilities & activities:
Staff on Dragon’s Pearl
* Upon request
We look forward to welcoming you aboard!
Testimonials for Dragon Pearl Junk
Dragon Pearl Junk – Offers and Benefits
2 Days Itinerary Cruise Routes :
Hon Gai Harbor –> Bai Tu Long Bay –> Thien Canh Son Cave –> Vung Vieng Fishing Village –> Hon Gai Harbor
Main Cruise Highlights :
- Interesting itineraries, professional friendly services and optional light entertainment.
- Explore Bai Tu Long bay with Vung Vieng fishing village by rowing boat by local residents.
Best For :
- Couple, Honeymoon Cruise, Exploring Cruise.
- Experience Halong Bay in a very quiet are far from other tourists.
Bai Tu Long is still an uncharted bay in Ha Long, offering a chance to get “off the beaten track”, visit the fishing villages, and discover the secrets of the sea in Dragon Pearl junks, staff dedicated to personal service and your comfort will not only make our offer unique but your Tours Vietnam unforgettable. Read More..
3 Days/2 Nights Cruise Routes:
Hon Gai Harbor –> Bai Tu long bay –> Cap La –> Cong Dam Floating Village –> Cong Do –> Thien Canh Son –> Hon Gai Harbor
Main Cruise Highlights :
- Fantastic cruise on Bai Tu Long Bay, Halong Bay
- Enjoy kayaking and swimming, BBQ Dinner in a Cave
- Go through through islands and islets
- Discover Cong Dam fishing village where you can find out our Program “Children & School”
- Cruise to non – touristic area and cave
The trip offers you a chance to enjoy the uncharted Bai Tu Long Bay for more exploration of the sea’s secret. To off beaten track at fishing village, floating school, wild beach with majestic islands and limestone, Bai Tu Long Bay and Halong Bay appear in your eyes amazingly with memorial experience. Join and get feeling by your own clearly about this natural wonder on Dragon Pearl luxury junk! Read More..
Main Cruise Highlights
- Cruise through magnificent islands of Bai Tu Long Bay and explore the hidden charm in Thien Canh Son cave
- Have a leisure time on pearl beach of Hon Co island with nice white sandy stretch along the shore
- No better way to discover the hidden lagoon by kayaking through islands and islets as paradise scene
- Experience local life with local fishermen at fishing village of Vung Vieng, their culture by homestay at Yen Duc village and learn more of local farming Read More..